Monday, August 1, 2011

Kendall Brook Mattingly










Kendall Brook was born March 17th 2011.   Kendall was my harder baby to deliver :)   she weighed 9 lbs 15 oz and was 22 inches long.  I had a harder pregnancy with Kendall, she moved all the time and cause alot of rukus!  I swelled up, had backaches that killed, and lived on the cranky train pretty much the whole time.  paige told me if I ever have more she would be moving out until the baby was born because the 9 months was HORRIBLE :(   hahahaa      Kendall has torticollis which is a stiff neck associated with muscle spasm, classically causing lateral flexion contracture of the cervical spine musculature (a condition in which the head is tilted to one side). The muscles affected are principally those supplied by the spinal accessory nerve. Kendall now attends phy therapy 2 a month  and we are working hard to help stretch the neck muscles out.  We were told that it might have been caused by being cramped in the womb.. since she was a bigger baby.  Everyday she is getting cuter and cuter she is such a happy baby.  Kendall just started eating applesauce and bananas  and oatmeal.. she is not to found of the fruit but loves the oatmeal.  She is being tended by my aunt Ursula, and Kendall loves going with her.  I am lucky to have such a amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment